At just under one hectare, the 1880 Shiraz vineyard is tiny, and from these ancestor vines we produce our flagship wine – The 1880 Shiraz, and in special years the Centenarian Single Barrel Shiraz. To complement the 1880 vines, two hectares of Riesling were planted in 1972 and from these low yielding and wiry vines we produce The Eden Riesling. A second Shiraz vineyard was established in 1982 from cuttings taken from the 1880 vines – The Cuttings Shiraz. These are the Estate Wines, all produced from vines grown on the Poonawatta property.
- 2011 The Eden Riesling (museum release) $35.00 – $420.00
- 2013 Poonawatta The Cuttings Shiraz $54.00 – $648.00
- 2017 Poonawatta The Eden Riesling $28.00 – $336.00
- 2016 Poonawatta The Valley of Eden Riesling (off dry) $26.00 – $312.00
- 2013 Poonawatta The Four Corners Shiraz $39.00 – $468.00